Avg. consumer rating = 82/100
This is an interesting vacuum cleaner. A review of hundreds of comments seems to indicate that you either love this machine or you hate it. This is a tricky review and it could be that consumers expectations of a wet/dry vacuum cleaner are quite varied. We see comments that it is too loud, followed by comments that it is fairly quiet, and several buyers feel that it does an excellent cleaning job while others are not as convinced. It may also be (and we have read this too on occasion) that it requires a little practice to learn to use properly and one has to get the settings just right. Having said that, there are clearly more consumers that like the vacuum as seen by the scores in Consumer Rating Table.
There are quite a few consumer reviews of this particular machine (we see some 569 in the following table), and they are, in general reasonably good:
|Walmart||4.36 stars out of 5||284|
|Amazon||3.93 stars out of 5||258|
|Epinions||3.5 stars out of 5||27|
Common likes and dislikes related to the Hoover H3060 Floormate Spinscrub 800 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner are indicated below:
- Beats mopping!
- Excellent for tile floors (wet)
- Some folks indicate very good on wood and vinyl as well
- Dirty water tank is easy to clean
- Some concerns about it being loud
- Several consumers indicate that a larger cleaner tank would be good.
- Doesnt clean the grout as well as some buyers would like
- Tough or sticky areas sometimes require manual cleaning
The Hoover H3060 Floormate Spinscrub 800 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner is, as the name indicates, an all in one vacuum cleaner that is capable of vacuuming up dry material as well as wet-cleaning hard floor surfaces. With respect to wet-cleaning the marketing material mentions surfaces such as ceramic tile, sealed hardwood, marble, vinyl, and laminate. The vacuum has a 15 inch cleaning path (fairly wide) and has a dial in which you can quickly select between cleaning options. It has interchangeable SpinScrub and grout brushes being interchangeable also means they are easily removed for cleaning.
There are a host of additional features as seen in the following list:
- A Fingertip Trigger Control allows you to control how much cleaning solution you apply
- Folding handle
- Dual tank design separates the cleaning solution and dirty water (both translucent 32 oz-capacity tanks can be removed for easy filling and emptying).
- Portable detail kit with tools:
o Grout brush for cleaning tile grout on large surfaces
o Grout tool for spot cleaning floor and shower tile grout
o Telescoping wand with swivel nozzle (over 8 feet of reach with attachments) to get in tight spaces
- This is a bagless vacuum with brushroll shutoff
- Comes with a 27 foot power cord
- Dimensions are approximately 20x15.5x45
- Has a 1-year warranty
- Hoover Grout Cleaner and Floor-to-Floor Cleaner solutions are included
Looking for Accessories or other Bestselling Vacuums? Browse through our new online shop.